The Benefits of Installing Glass Block Windows
Glass block windows can be seen as outdated. However, they are more versatile than ever before. Glass block of the past was built into the wall, whereas the modern approach to this useful material is creating window frames to house the glass block.
There are a number of benefits to choosing glass block windows for your home.
- Glass blocks are durable due to their very thick construction. Glass block windows are not going to shatter as easily as traditional windows.
- Glass block windows create a secure source of natural light, making them ideal for basements where security is top of mind when considering replacement windows.
- You can’t beat the privacy glass block windows provide. And while the view is obscured, natural light can still flood the space.
- Glass block of yesterday was great for privacy and natural light but wasn’t always the best choice for high humidity areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms. Modern designs allow the addition of vents that can be opened to allow airflow.
- Glass block windows are extremely energy efficient thanks to their thickness and modern frame materials, making them a great choice for many homeowners.
We’d love to show you how glass block windows can be a great addition to your home. Contact us today for more information about our products and installation services. It’s a great time to consider replacing some of those worn-out windows in your home. Let us help.
Our Commitment to Excellence
ARMORVUE windows are proudly made in the USA. We stand by our products and ARMORVUE windows come with a limited LIFETIME transferable warranty.